Froststar is a whte tom with frosty blue eyes.
- Froststar is a very kind Tom. Although as a kit, it wasn't so eay.
- Coming Soon
Kithood & Adolescence
- Froststar, as a kit, was treated as any other kit. But his Father passed Away from a sickness, and his sister,
- known as Peacekit, died of it as well. Frostkit is known o have a brother named Warkit, but this is not comfirmed.
- As a apprentice, he was trained well. He had two mentors: Logeye, the deputy, and when he died,
- Softrock became deputy, and then his other mentor, before dying of a car, taught him some awesome moves.
As a adult, he became Frostheart. But when the leader, Midnightstar, died of plague, the deputy chose Frostheart as leader, and then when he died, Frostheart travelled to the Moonstone, and got his name: Froststar.
After a wave of Greencough, everyone in ThunderClan got very sick. Then Froststar lost his first life. His second in a battle, third by a Twoleg, fourth by falling, fith by a fox, sixth by a badger, seventh by a rogue, eighth by a dog, and his last life by a Snowstorm. So he went to StarClan, watching over his Clan: ThunderClan, as the deputy, Iguanatail, became leader.
- Coming Soon
Hoptail and Blackfang
"Oh really? Says who?" -Frostheart to Jaguarpelt, Nighttime Eclipse, page 109
"No. You didn't." -To Cuttertail, after Eaglepelt's death.
"But...I'm not ready. I don't even know where to start." -To StarClan, becoming leader.
"Let her go!" -Froststar to Jaguarstar, after he took Graineye hostage.
"Your new name-I hope you like it-is Grainpelt." -Frostpaw to Grainpaw, while playing.
"Nononononononononononononononononononono she's not dead!" -Frostkit while playing, to Jaguarkit.
"You traitor! We used to be friends!" -Frostheart to Jaguarpelt, after revealling the truth.
"May NightClan or the Darkforest guide you," -Froststar muttering after Jaguarstar loses his ninth life.
The rest coming soon!
- I might make our fvorite character become leader....
- Why do I feel like Grainpelt or Graineyes or Grain overall should be a boy name?